What Does Personal Information Mean?
This is the information that can identify you and includes name, address, contact details (e.g. phone number or e-mail address), date of birth, billing and/or credit card details, and other information that may be provided by you when using or accessing services at ExoticCareers.Com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the term “personal information” includes, but not limited to, names, postal addresses, IP addresses, and social security or other identification numbers.
Collection of Information
There are several ways we can collect your information, each of these ways being with your total consent. We may collect your information through:
- User contact forms
- Cookies & Analytics
- Subscription to a mailing list
- Social network widgets and buttons
- Maps/Video and other embedded content
- Direct Marketing
- Credit card payments including Stripe and PayPal
- Filing comment forms
- Third-party polling and survey plugins
Please note that Exotic Careers only collects data related to the services we provide and with your consent.
Use of Information Collected
Exotic Careers may use the information it collects to assist in its operations running the website such as the delivery of products and/or services you requested. We can also use the information you provided to inform you of other possible products and/or services available to you from Exotic Careers and its subsidiaries.
We may also get in contact with you using the personal details provided (name, e-mail, or phone number) for the following reasons:
- To complete a survey/questionnaire related to one or more of our services or products.
- On behalf of our external partners regarding a specific offer or service we think may be of interest to you.
- To notify you of our upcoming events or launches or external events or launches that we think may be of interest to you.
Safety of Collected Information?
We take the necessary steps to protect all the personal information we collect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification, and against other misuses. Once the information collected is no longer needed, we delete it in a secure manner to prevent unintended leakage.
Disclosing Collected Information
Although we vow never to disclose the information we collect, some cases will force our hand and we will be compelled to do so. These scenarios include:
- You have consented
- To conform to laws, statutes, or decrees or in an effort to comply with an order served upon Exotic Careers and its subsidiaries.
- To prevent or reduce any serious and/or imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
- To safeguard the rights and/or property of Exotic Careers and its subsidiaries.
Children Under Age of 13
Exotic Careers does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) unless with verifiable parental consent. If it comes to our attention that such sensitive information has been inadvertently collected, we shall take immediate action to ensure it is deleted from our database. Anyone who wishes to use Exotic Careers but is under the age of thirteen (13) must obtain parental or guardian permission to do so.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Any user of Exotic Careers and its subsidiaries have an option to stop receiving communications through email or newsletters. To do so, just click the unsubscribe link within the mail you received from us. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com indicating your wish to opt-out receiving email notifications and newsletters from Exotic Careers.
Links to Other Websites
Acceptance of Terms