Our Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship rewards exceptional international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Once you have your Letter of Offer, apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- If you meet all the eligibility requirements, a University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Scholarship Letter, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
Application closing dates
Trimester 1 2024
Apply by: 2 December 2023
Receive outcome by 20 December 2023
Students completing Australian Year 12 only
Apply by: 18 December 2023
Outcome by: 22 December 2023
Trimester starts: 4 March 2024
Trimester 2 2024
Apply by: 13 April 2024
Outcome by: 3 May 2024
Trimester starts: 15 July 2024
Trimester 3 2024
Apply by: 10 August 2024
Receive outcome by 29 August 2024
Trimester starts: 4 November 2024